- Tunisian man dies of new coronavirus
- Balloon crash kills tourists in Cappadocia, Turkey
- Oklahoma ravaged by deadly tornadoes
- Car bomb attacks kill dozens in Iraqi cities
- Kabul blast: Suicide bomber targets foreign convoy
- Rwanda building collapse: Six dead and dozens injured
- Deadly tornado strikes Texas town of Granbury
- Syria conflict: BBC shown 'signs of chemical attack'
- Wales weather: Minera mudslide clean-up begins
- New Orleans Mother's Day parade hit by shooting
Holmatro 3 Stage Pump
New lightweight 3-stage pump from Holmatro
For faster tool operation
At Interschutz 2010 Holmatro Rescue Equipment introduced the SPU 16 PC, a new lightweight petrol pump incorporating 3-stage pump technology. This technology enables faster tool operation when possible and more control when you need it. Compared to traditional 2-stage pumps the SPU 16 PC has a much higher flow in its second stage. This allows for quicker cutting or spreading actions at pressures up to 500 bar. At higher pressures the pump switches to a lower flow in its third stage, for a more controlled cutting or spreading action.
Other special features
With a low noise level according to EN 13204 the SPU 16 PC is a very silent pump, enabling easy communication with the victim(s) and between rescuers. Its standard ECO function has the engine revert to idle speed when the equipment is not used, which minimizes fuel consumption and sound. Thanks to its low weight (<17 kg) and ergonomic design it is easy to carry by one person to the accident location. LED lighting above the valve block facilitates identification of the pump’s location and (un)coupling of hoses in the dark.
Holmatro lightweight, 3-stage petrol pump SPU 16 PC. Equipped with single hose CORE™ Technology.
Please see video below
Visit our website www.holmatro.com/rescue for more product information.
- New Editorial Board Members
- Comment - CRJ Issue 8:4
- Korean tensions - an analysis
- A deeper look at the causes of incidents...
- 'Out of the Box' exercise by Christo Motz
- New Advisory Panel Member
- Vigilant and resilient society in Finland
- Crisis Response Journal (Volume 8, issue 2)
- From the frontline
- Survival First Aid Training in Estonia
Crisis Response Journal Partners
Below is a list of Crisis Response Journal’s Sponsoring Partners, leading specialists in the crisis, security and emergency response disciplines.