- Kabul blast: Suicide bomber targets foreign convoy
- Rwanda building collapse: Six dead and dozens injured
- Deadly tornado strikes Texas town of Granbury
- Syria conflict: BBC shown 'signs of chemical attack'
- Wales weather: Minera mudslide clean-up begins
- New Orleans Mother's Day parade hit by shooting
- China coal mine blast in Sichuan province kills 27
- Deadly gas tanker explosion in Mexico City suburb
- Italy deaths as Genoa ship hits control tower
- Bus crash in northern India leaves 33 dead
Holmatro Carrying Handle
Rescue tool carrying handle with 4 LED lights
In its new carrying handle design Holmatro has doubled the light capacity for improved visibility.
Back in 2005 Holmatro introduced the first rescue tool carrying handles with integrated LED lighting. This prevented rescuers from having to work in their own shadow and allowed them to start their rescue activities before rescue scene lighting had been installed. Based on the positive reactions and experiences from the field the company has now developed a new generation of these carrying handles including the following improvements:
- 4 instead of 2 LED lights
- double light capacity
- Application of new type of LED lights
- higher light intensity
- lights work twice as long, i.e. 12 hrs instead of 6 hrs continuously*
- Lights are sunk down deeper in the handle
- minimizes risk of damage
- More robust on/off switch
- suitable for intensive use
* on 1,5 V AA LR 6 (Alkaline) 2600 mAh batteries
Holmatro 4000-series cutters, spreaders and combi tools are standard equipped with the new carrying handle which is also available as a separate item to upgrade existing tools in the market.
Please see video below
New Holmatro rescue tool carrying handle with 4 integrated LED lights: Double light capacity for improved visibility at the rescue scene.
- New Editorial Board Members
- Comment - CRJ Issue 8:4
- Korean tensions - an analysis
- A deeper look at the causes of incidents...
- 'Out of the Box' exercise by Christo Motz
- New Advisory Panel Member
- Vigilant and resilient society in Finland
- Crisis Response Journal (Volume 8, issue 2)
- From the frontline
- Survival First Aid Training in Estonia
Crisis Response Journal Partners
Below is a list of Crisis Response Journal’s Sponsoring Partners, leading specialists in the crisis, security and emergency response disciplines.