- Theresa May to 'address gaps' in anti-extremism powers
- Medical radioactive material truck 'stolen in Mexico'
- Yemen bomb-makers 'working on new devices'
- IAEA praises Japan's Fukushima clean-up operation
- Glasgow helicopter crash: Police appeal for Clutha tragedy video
- Iraq violence: Shootings and bombings leave 33 dead
- 60kg car bomb partially explodes in Belfast city centre
- Latvia president calls supermarket collapse 'murder'
- Typhoon Haiyan death toll rises over 5,000
- Deadly tornadoes hit US Midwest states
Holmatro Concrete Crusher
Holmatro introduces mobile concrete crusher
For heavy-duty work in USAR operations
At Interschutz 2010 Holmatro Rescue Equipment introduced a mobile hydraulic concrete crusher for heavy-duty work during USAR operations. The CC 20 (C) quickly breaks up large and thick pieces of concrete from collapsed structures after an earthquake or explosion. For this purpose it combines a 230 mm opening with 7 tonnes squeezing force. This tool is a useful addition to other hydraulic equipment in a USAR rescue set.
Other special features
The crusher operates without vibrations which prevents the risk of a secondary collapse. As it hardly generates any dust, it also supports a clear view at the rescue scene.
Holmatro concrete crusher CC 20 C, equipped with single hose CORE™ Technology. Also available in dual hose version.
See video below.
Visit our website www.holmatro.com/rescue for more product information.
- Within the Box exercise part I VRR-Oost
- Free download of Autumn 2013 issue
- Thoughts on the long-term effects of nuclear waste
- Public disorder: Different styles of policing
- New Editorial Board Members
- Comment - CRJ Issue 8:4
- Korean tensions - an analysis
- A deeper look at the causes of incidents...
- 'Out of the Box' exercise by Christo Motz
- New Advisory Panel Member
Crisis Response Journal Partners
Below is a list of Crisis Response Journal’s Sponsoring Partners, leading specialists in the crisis, security and emergency response disciplines.