- Tunisian man dies of new coronavirus
- Balloon crash kills tourists in Cappadocia, Turkey
- Oklahoma ravaged by deadly tornadoes
- Car bomb attacks kill dozens in Iraqi cities
- Kabul blast: Suicide bomber targets foreign convoy
- Rwanda building collapse: Six dead and dozens injured
- Deadly tornado strikes Texas town of Granbury
- Syria conflict: BBC shown 'signs of chemical attack'
- Wales weather: Minera mudslide clean-up begins
- New Orleans Mother's Day parade hit by shooting
Holmatro Concrete Crusher
Holmatro introduces mobile concrete crusher
For heavy-duty work in USAR operations
At Interschutz 2010 Holmatro Rescue Equipment introduced a mobile hydraulic concrete crusher for heavy-duty work during USAR operations. The CC 20 (C) quickly breaks up large and thick pieces of concrete from collapsed structures after an earthquake or explosion. For this purpose it combines a 230 mm opening with 7 tonnes squeezing force. This tool is a useful addition to other hydraulic equipment in a USAR rescue set.
Other special features
The crusher operates without vibrations which prevents the risk of a secondary collapse. As it hardly generates any dust, it also supports a clear view at the rescue scene.
Holmatro concrete crusher CC 20 C, equipped with single hose CORE™ Technology. Also available in dual hose version.
See video below.
Visit our website www.holmatro.com/rescue for more product information.
- New Editorial Board Members
- Comment - CRJ Issue 8:4
- Korean tensions - an analysis
- A deeper look at the causes of incidents...
- 'Out of the Box' exercise by Christo Motz
- New Advisory Panel Member
- Vigilant and resilient society in Finland
- Crisis Response Journal (Volume 8, issue 2)
- From the frontline
- Survival First Aid Training in Estonia
Crisis Response Journal Partners
Below is a list of Crisis Response Journal’s Sponsoring Partners, leading specialists in the crisis, security and emergency response disciplines.