- Balloon crash kills tourists in Cappadocia, Turkey
- Oklahoma ravaged by deadly tornadoes
- Car bomb attacks kill dozens in Iraqi cities
- Kabul blast: Suicide bomber targets foreign convoy
- Rwanda building collapse: Six dead and dozens injured
- Deadly tornado strikes Texas town of Granbury
- Syria conflict: BBC shown 'signs of chemical attack'
- Wales weather: Minera mudslide clean-up begins
- New Orleans Mother's Day parade hit by shooting
- China coal mine blast in Sichuan province kills 27
Holmatro Mini Cutter
New versatile mini cutter from Holmatro
For both round and flat profile applications
At Interschutz 2010 Holmatro Rescue Equipment introduced a new mini cutter with blades optimized for both round and flat profiles. The CU 4007 (C) is suitable for many different applications such as cutting car pedals, head restraints and (in USAR operations) re-bar.
The CU 4007 (C) has an extremely compact design. Together with its push button control for one-handed operation this feature enables easy positioning and use in confined spaces.
Holmatro mini cutter CU 4007 C, equipped with single hose CORE™ Technology. Also available in dual hose version.
Visit our website www.holmatro.com/rescue for more product information.
- New Editorial Board Members
- Comment - CRJ Issue 8:4
- Korean tensions - an analysis
- A deeper look at the causes of incidents...
- 'Out of the Box' exercise by Christo Motz
- New Advisory Panel Member
- Vigilant and resilient society in Finland
- Crisis Response Journal (Volume 8, issue 2)
- From the frontline
- Survival First Aid Training in Estonia
Crisis Response Journal Partners
Below is a list of Crisis Response Journal’s Sponsoring Partners, leading specialists in the crisis, security and emergency response disciplines.