- Theresa May to 'address gaps' in anti-extremism powers
- Medical radioactive material truck 'stolen in Mexico'
- Yemen bomb-makers 'working on new devices'
- IAEA praises Japan's Fukushima clean-up operation
- Glasgow helicopter crash: Police appeal for Clutha tragedy video
- Iraq violence: Shootings and bombings leave 33 dead
- 60kg car bomb partially explodes in Belfast city centre
- Latvia president calls supermarket collapse 'murder'
- Typhoon Haiyan death toll rises over 5,000
- Deadly tornadoes hit US Midwest states
Holmatro Mini Cutter
New versatile mini cutter from Holmatro
For both round and flat profile applications
At Interschutz 2010 Holmatro Rescue Equipment introduced a new mini cutter with blades optimized for both round and flat profiles. The CU 4007 (C) is suitable for many different applications such as cutting car pedals, head restraints and (in USAR operations) re-bar.
The CU 4007 (C) has an extremely compact design. Together with its push button control for one-handed operation this feature enables easy positioning and use in confined spaces.
Holmatro mini cutter CU 4007 C, equipped with single hose CORE™ Technology. Also available in dual hose version.
Visit our website www.holmatro.com/rescue for more product information.
- Within the Box exercise part I VRR-Oost
- Free download of Autumn 2013 issue
- Thoughts on the long-term effects of nuclear waste
- Public disorder: Different styles of policing
- New Editorial Board Members
- Comment - CRJ Issue 8:4
- Korean tensions - an analysis
- A deeper look at the causes of incidents...
- 'Out of the Box' exercise by Christo Motz
- New Advisory Panel Member
Crisis Response Journal Partners
Below is a list of Crisis Response Journal’s Sponsoring Partners, leading specialists in the crisis, security and emergency response disciplines.