Forum LoginPlease login or register to our forum.
- New Members for CRJ's Editorial Advisory Panel
- MH17 bodies leave Ukraine rebel area and reach Kharkiv
- Typhoon Rammasun batters central Philippines
- Iraq: Gunmen kill 'at least 29' in attack in Baghdad
- Overloaded China kindergarten bus crash kills 11
- Arusha blast: Tanzania restaurant hit by bomb
- Ebola outbreak: 25 more deaths confirmed in West Africa
- Iraq crisis: Fifty bodies found south of Baghdad
- Kenya's Lamu district hit by deadly shooting
- Cairo bomb blasts kill two Egyptian policemen
Holmatro Mini Cutter
New versatile mini cutter from Holmatro
For both round and flat profile applications
At Interschutz 2010 Holmatro Rescue Equipment introduced a new mini cutter with blades optimized for both round and flat profiles. The CU 4007 (C) is suitable for many different applications such as cutting car pedals, head restraints and (in USAR operations) re-bar.
The CU 4007 (C) has an extremely compact design. Together with its push button control for one-handed operation this feature enables easy positioning and use in confined spaces.
Holmatro mini cutter CU 4007 C, equipped with single hose CORE™ Technology. Also available in dual hose version.
Visit our website www.holmatro.com/rescue for more product information.
- What's coming up in the September issue
- World Class World Cities event in London - book now for 20% discount
- Looking back a decade: CRJ's tenth anniversary
- Growing humanitarian crisis in the USA
- Jerusalem snowstorm - an analysis
- New Editorial Advisory Panel Member
- 'No box at all' Part III scenario training
- Out of the Box scenario training Part II
- Within the Box exercise part I VRR-Oost
- Free download of Autumn 2013 issue
Crisis Response Journal Partners
Below is a list of Crisis Response Journal’s Sponsoring Partners, leading specialists in the crisis, security and emergency response disciplines.