Forum LoginPlease login or register to our forum.
- Deadly landslide in south-west China
- Egypt tour bus collision kills 33 near Sharm El-Sheikh
- Volcano erupts in Papua New Guinea
- Ebola outbreak: Senegal confirms first case
- Japan landslides kill 32 in Hiroshima prefecture
- Nepal and India floods leave many dead
- Chile quake hazards remain high
- Iraq crisis: Yazidi villagers 'massacred' by IS
- Ecuador quake rattles Quito, killing four
- Ebola crisis to last 'at least six months' - MSF
Holmatro Mini Cutter
New versatile mini cutter from Holmatro
For both round and flat profile applications
At Interschutz 2010 Holmatro Rescue Equipment introduced a new mini cutter with blades optimized for both round and flat profiles. The CU 4007 (C) is suitable for many different applications such as cutting car pedals, head restraints and (in USAR operations) re-bar.
The CU 4007 (C) has an extremely compact design. Together with its push button control for one-handed operation this feature enables easy positioning and use in confined spaces.
Holmatro mini cutter CU 4007 C, equipped with single hose CORE™ Technology. Also available in dual hose version.
Visit our website www.holmatro.com/rescue for more product information.
- Elevated threat: Implications for businesses and individuals
- What's coming up in the September issue
- World Class World Cities event in London - book now for 20% discount
- Looking back a decade: CRJ's tenth anniversary
- Growing humanitarian crisis in the USA
- Jerusalem snowstorm - an analysis
- New Editorial Advisory Panel Member
- 'No box at all' Part III scenario training
- Out of the Box scenario training Part II
- Within the Box exercise part I VRR-Oost
Crisis Response Journal Partners
Below is a list of Crisis Response Journal’s Sponsoring Partners, leading specialists in the crisis, security and emergency response disciplines.