- Iraq bomb attack kills at least 32 at Hilla checkpoint
- Vietnam probes 'missing jet debris'
- Fire on bus in China's Jilin kills 10
- 'Dozens die' in China knife attack at Kunming train station
- Nigeria school raid in Yobe state leaves 29 dead
- Syria field hospital hit by car bomb near Turkey
- Thailand crisis: Deadly attacks on opposition rallies
- Iraq violence: Almost 50 killed in car bomb wave
- Japan hit by deadly snowstorms
- Algerian military plane crashes - 100 feared dead
Holmatro Mini Cutter
New versatile mini cutter from Holmatro
For both round and flat profile applications
At Interschutz 2010 Holmatro Rescue Equipment introduced a new mini cutter with blades optimized for both round and flat profiles. The CU 4007 (C) is suitable for many different applications such as cutting car pedals, head restraints and (in USAR operations) re-bar.
The CU 4007 (C) has an extremely compact design. Together with its push button control for one-handed operation this feature enables easy positioning and use in confined spaces.
Holmatro mini cutter CU 4007 C, equipped with single hose CORE™ Technology. Also available in dual hose version.
Visit our website www.holmatro.com/rescue for more product information.
- Jerusalem snowstorm - an analysis
- New Editorial Advisory Panel Member
- 'No box at all' Part III scenario training
- Out of the Box scenario training Part II
- Within the Box exercise part I VRR-Oost
- Free download of Autumn 2013 issue
- Thoughts on the long-term effects of nuclear waste
- Public disorder: Different styles of policing
- New Editorial Board Members
- Comment - CRJ Issue 8:4
Crisis Response Journal Partners
Below is a list of Crisis Response Journal’s Sponsoring Partners, leading specialists in the crisis, security and emergency response disciplines.