- Theresa May to 'address gaps' in anti-extremism powers
- Medical radioactive material truck 'stolen in Mexico'
- Yemen bomb-makers 'working on new devices'
- IAEA praises Japan's Fukushima clean-up operation
- Glasgow helicopter crash: Police appeal for Clutha tragedy video
- Iraq violence: Shootings and bombings leave 33 dead
- 60kg car bomb partially explodes in Belfast city centre
- Latvia president calls supermarket collapse 'murder'
- Typhoon Haiyan death toll rises over 5,000
- Deadly tornadoes hit US Midwest states
Holmatro Ram Support
New NCT™ ram support from Holmatro
For use on wider door sills and B-pillars
At Interschutz 2010 Holmatro Rescue Equipment introduced a new ram support specially designed to fit on the wider door sills and B-pillars common in modern vehicles. However, it can also be used with older model cars as it equipped with teeth providing grip. These ensure that the ram support will not slip or tilt.
Other special features
Holmatro’s new ram support HRS 22 NCT™ can be used both horizontally and vertically, depending on thesize of the door opening. It contains various positioning bars for different ramming angles. These have a profiled surface to ensure that the ram always stays centrally positioned and does not tilt. The HRS 22 NCT™ is suitable for use with all Holmatro rams.
Holmatro ram support HRS 22 NCT™.
Visit our website www.holmatro.com/rescue for more product information.
- Within the Box exercise part I VRR-Oost
- Free download of Autumn 2013 issue
- Thoughts on the long-term effects of nuclear waste
- Public disorder: Different styles of policing
- New Editorial Board Members
- Comment - CRJ Issue 8:4
- Korean tensions - an analysis
- A deeper look at the causes of incidents...
- 'Out of the Box' exercise by Christo Motz
- New Advisory Panel Member
Crisis Response Journal Partners
Below is a list of Crisis Response Journal’s Sponsoring Partners, leading specialists in the crisis, security and emergency response disciplines.