- Theresa May to 'address gaps' in anti-extremism powers
- Medical radioactive material truck 'stolen in Mexico'
- Yemen bomb-makers 'working on new devices'
- IAEA praises Japan's Fukushima clean-up operation
- Glasgow helicopter crash: Police appeal for Clutha tragedy video
- Iraq violence: Shootings and bombings leave 33 dead
- 60kg car bomb partially explodes in Belfast city centre
- Latvia president calls supermarket collapse 'murder'
- Typhoon Haiyan death toll rises over 5,000
- Deadly tornadoes hit US Midwest states
Holmatro launches free of charge RFID system
For easy online equipment management
At Interschutz 2010 Holmatro Rescue Equipment launched a free of charge, online equipment management system for easy identification of one’s rescue tools including their exact location. Holmatro RFID takes a large administrative burden away from rescue organizations and allows them to focus on their most important task: saving lives. It incorporates Radio Frequency Identification technology using radio waves to transmit information. This proven technology does not interfere with existing communication systems. All Holmatro rescue tools, pumps, hoses and lifting bags are standard equipped with RFID tags.
How does it work?
Before leaving the factory all RFID tagged Holmatro rescue equipment is added to an online database containing useful information about each specific product. Holmatro customers are able to access this information through the Holmatro RFID web portal, either by reading a tool’s tag with an RFID reader or by entering the article and serial numbers from the product label.
The system also enables customers to add exact product locations (up to 5 levels), any complementary information they like and other equipment besides their Holmatro rescue tools. In addition, they can search their inventory for specific equipment selections and send product based automated sales and service requests to their Holmatro dealer.
Aid for service
In addition, customers can use Holmatro’s RFID web portal to find important service information about each specific rescue tool, as provided by their dealer. This information may include last or next inspection dates and service reports.
Safe to use
Holmatro RFID is a password protected system requiring personal login details. Furthermore, the system works with unique RFID product tags and unique Holmatro rescue equipment serial numbers as found on the product labels. This means one can only get access to one’s personal equipment inventory.
Please see video below.
Visit our website www.holmatro.com/rescue for the link to Holmatro’s RFID portal.
- Within the Box exercise part I VRR-Oost
- Free download of Autumn 2013 issue
- Thoughts on the long-term effects of nuclear waste
- Public disorder: Different styles of policing
- New Editorial Board Members
- Comment - CRJ Issue 8:4
- Korean tensions - an analysis
- A deeper look at the causes of incidents...
- 'Out of the Box' exercise by Christo Motz
- New Advisory Panel Member
Crisis Response Journal Partners
Below is a list of Crisis Response Journal’s Sponsoring Partners, leading specialists in the crisis, security and emergency response disciplines.