Our world is increasingly defined by rapidly moving events that require an immediate response. These events can surface anywhere, at any moment, from any information source – and can impact operations in unforeseen ways, creating risk and missed opportunities
Dataminr contributes to your productivity, delivering real-time alerts from across the public information landscape, so you are always aware of what’s important and can make confident, informed decisions. With Dataminr, security professionals are in the best position to create opportunities for seamless response – managing information chaos, protecting your people and your assets, and keeping your operations moving.
Receive real-time alerts from a range of publicly available information sources across geographies, languages and topics, so you know more, more completely.
Dataminr connects disparate pieces of information and delivers event summaries in real-time, ensuring a more complete understanding of events taking place.
Dataminr delivers the right information to the right people at the right time, so you have what you need—and only what you need—to make decisions.
Dataminr provides the most complete information in the moment, and delivers follow ups as events unfold, ensuring ongoing situational awareness.
- Webinar: Developing Crisis Response Plans for Today's World
- Using a fictional scenario, this webinar will give you get step by step tips for dealing with a crisis.
- Video: Hurricane Harvey Shows the Rising Value of Social Media Content
- Hurricane Harvey was the first natural disaster of its scale to strike the U.S. in the social media era. Watch this video to see how it transformed the crisis response.
- Article: Why Your Security Strategy Needs Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plans
- This article explains why disaster recovery and business continuity plans prove essential to mitigate costly downtime and employee risk